Wednesday, July 1, 2015

What's In My Bag
Hi Guys if you follow my social media pages then you know that I promised a whats in my bag blog.
So here it is.
I have a Marcie ChloƩ bag that is a hand me down from my mom. And in it is a bunch of stuff that I use when I'm out.
 The bigger things in my bag include my polaroid camera, a notebook for blog ideas or things like grocery lists. Then I have my wallet that I love it is coach but unfortunately they don't make this anymore. I also have my glasses in this picture.  

Then I have my camera that I will soon be vloging and making youtube videos with :) I also have my sunglasses, hand cream, lip salve, lip stick, hand sanitizer, hair tie, mints, mini emergency kit, hair tie and pen.

Follow me on social media: Twitter: Simple Living CA
                                          Instagram: Simple_LivingCA
                                          Google plus: Simple Living CA

No comments:

Post a Comment