Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Vegan Whole Foods Haul #2
Hi guys I went to Whole Foods again and wanted to show you what I got. All of theses products are vegan and the majority of these are snacks because I am going out of town and like to have snacks in case there is not a vegan option nearby. I buy most of my produce from a regular supermarket because they are usually cheeper.

Here are the chips that I bought, I have never had the Way Better chips but after seeing them in  a video I decided to pick them up.

Sorry that the picture is so blurry, I have never had the mint dark chocolate, Core meal bar or the chipoltle sea weed so I am excited to try them. And of course I had to get the Baoba pomegranate fruit chews.

Here are some bucha drinks in blood orange and grapefruit, I got my usual Engine 2 vegan burger,brown rice snaps and Majestic Sprouted Hummus in cayenne. Then I got the So Delicious Coconut butter pecan ice cream, goji berries, mango sorbet pops,chocolate energy truffle bar and Mu's Munchies crisps.

Then I got a yam that I am gonna bake for dinner, and I got 3 peaches.

Here I have avocados, plums, grapes and asparagus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment