Saturday, December 27, 2014

Post Christmas To Do List

The day after Christmas is always crazy for my family between having to clean up after all 40 of our guest and putting all of our decorations away I always put together a to do list. This is my post Christmas to do list.


 1. I always like to put away all my presents first the only problem this leads to is then I get into a                                    organizing mode. This leads to a winter cleaning frenzy. I usually start with my bathroom and then move on to my closet and bedroom.


 2. Next I take down all of my decorations. I know this might seem a little early but I like to have a clean room and now I can put up a few new years decorations.


3. Now I sort all of the Christmas leftovers into boxes of my relatives. It is always way to busy Christmas night.

4. Now that all of the Christmas stuff is out of the way I like to start thinking of my new years resolutions and walk around the house making sure I didn't forget anything.

5. After I do this I can finally relax with a good book and a cup of tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment